Above Me Above Me

This is really nice, the animation is pretty great, and the backgrounds look pretty good as well.

The jump scare at the end was kind of cheap though, but hell, just because it was cheap doesn't mean I should deduct anything from my final rating:

Just glorious.

I can't wait to see what you have in store! ^^

-TheFiercePixel

dominiichan responds:

ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

I laughed my ass off when Egoraptor bit showed up.
Otherwise,the rest,the rest was pretty fucking hilarious.

5/5.

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

One word:

Meh.

Samination responds:

FFHHHHHPPPTTTTTTTTT

FTK : Find The King FTK : Find The King

This is pretty neat! I love the way it looks, the music is good, and the game-play is challenging enough!

And I love that this flash has controller support as well, that's something you don't see everyday.

However, the grid based movement can get glitchy at times, I.e. when I move forward sometimes it teleports me to the previous tile I was on.

Anyways, I like this game a lot.

I can't wait to see more from ya,

-The Fierce Pixel

7moore7 responds:

Thank you for taking the time to say something, TheFiercePixel! This casual game certainly isn't going to appeal to everyone, but I'm glad to see that some people do indeed like it :)

Last Saturday (WiP) Last Saturday (WiP)

I'm bobbin' my head throughout the entire song man, just lovin' it!

Mic Test Mic Test

That mic is really good man. Do you by any chance have a link to the one you bought? I might buy one for myself.

Detious - Same Story Detious - Same Story

This is a really neat song, I love it. Keep up the good work!

DetiousMusic responds:

Assassin's Creed III: Connor Assassin's Creed III: Connor

Amazing work you got here!

Too bad you haven't been scouted yet, hope me recommending ya helps! :D

Lollypop girl Lollypop girl

Everything is perfectly fine besides those large eyes, they're just so awkwardly sized that I can't take this drawing seriously. Try toning down the size of the eyes next time.

jennyleigh responds:

Thank you! I've been trying to figure out what makes her look awkward to me but I couldn't figure it out. You know they say sometimes the artist is blind to mistakes because it's their own work, that's exactly what happens to me. Thanks for taking the time to help me with the mistake!

Dad vs. Bitey Dad vs. Bitey

Awesome man,keep up the good work! ^.^